The PinLED display set 10009 is suitable for all pinballs from Williams and Data East with 2x7 digit alphanumeric and 2x7 digit numeric displays.
Fits the following pinballs:
F14 TomCat (Board Size 340x205mm) 10011
F14 TomCat (Board Size 350x180mm) 10009
!!! Please order the correct size !!!
This board 10011 (D-11414) is built in early F14 TomCats
Installations guide for the PinLED Display-Set 10009
Before you begin with the installation of the PinLED Display-Set please check the contents of your packaging.
1. The new PinLED- Display
2. Four spacers
3. This installation guide
You need a Phillips screwdriver for the installation. If you have further questions – please let us know…. email@example.com. Then you get help as soon as possible.
If you follow the next steps the installation is very easy and safe.
1. Unplug the mains plug.
2. Open the Backbox.
3. Put the Display / Speaker Panel on the pane of the playfield. (not necessary at Data East machines)
4. Disconnect the cables from the original display.
5. Remove the four screws of the old display. You will need them later on to mount the new display. For Data East: Press the ends of the mounting brackets together and pull the old display out.
6. Remove the old display.
7. Get the new PinLED Display into suitable position.
8. Take the four in the PinLED Display-Set included spacers into suitable position. For Data East: You don’t need the four spacers, just plug the PinLED Display in the four brackets.
9. Mount the PinLED Display with the four screws. For Data East: There aren’t any screws to mount.
10. Connect the cables from the system 11 board to the new display. You can't mix them up! The red wire of the flat cable shows on the new PinLED Display board to the left (Pin 1) and on the system 11 board to the right (Pin 1).
11. Remove the high voltage fuses on the power supply board. There are one or two fuses depending on you board! This is only to be on the safe side. The new PinLED Displays will also work with installed fuses. But the high voltage isn't longer in use after the conversion to PinLED Displays.
12. Build in the Display / Speaker Panel. For Data East: Don’t necessary.
13. Install the Back glass again.
14. Connect the mains plug.
15. That's it! Switch on the pinball and enjoy playing in new dimensions.....
Dieser Shop wurde vollständing mit store-systems.deB2C Shop Pro 7.0 implementiertAlle Rechte vorbehaltenAlle Preise inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Shopsystem u. Shopsoftware von store-systems.de